The following describes the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions", or "Agreement") applicable to your use of the ekgaon web site ("Site"). By using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by this Agreement.
1. Whilst ekgaon takes every care to ensure that the materials, information and data (together the "Materials") provided on this Site are accurate and up-to-date, we must emphasise that the Materials are provided "as is" and without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, or whether relating to title, the rights of third parties or otherwise.
2. ekgaon reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to add, revise or remove any Materials without notice.
3. The Materials are designed for general information purposes only and ekgaon assumes no responsibility for information contained in the Site and disclaims all liability in respect of such information.
4. The Materials are protected by copyright and all other rights (if any) are reserved.
5. ekgaon makes no warranty that the Materials are free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination. The downloading of any of the Materials is at the individual user's own risk and the user will be solely responsible for any damage or loss, whether suffered by the user or a third party in consequence of the user's actions, which results from a download and/or any other use of any such Materials.
6. ekgaon is not responsible for any content of any other website accessible from the Website, nor does it endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to the Site.
7. ekgaon takes due care to acknowledge all third party information displayed at its site. Source of the information as well as a link to the source document is provided. Every effort will be undertaken to contact the provider of the source document and inform them of the nature of use.